Marriott Syracuse Downtown (formerly Hotel Syracuse)
Originally designed in 1924 by famous American Architect George B. Post, the 624-key Hotel Syracuse has historically been a cornerstone of Syracuse’s rich local culture. The Landmarked hotel received over $40 million in historic tax credits, grants and incentives to restore it to its former glory. The restoration project included the conversion of all 624-keys to a new 261 keys and returned all the major historic public spaces to their former grandeur. Additionally, over 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space have been restored and an “M Club” Lounge and Great Room have been provided to meet Marriott’s new amenity standards. The hotel has been recipient of a multitude of awards both before and after the restoration.
Syracuse Restoration Co.